Effective Date: 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide us directly: We may ask for certain information such as a username, your first and last name, birthdate, phone number, profession, interests, and e-mail address when you register for a Workshop under Your Mind Therapy, or if you correspond with us. We may also retain any messages you send through the Service, and may collect information you provide in user content you post to the Service. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service.
- Analytics information: We may directly collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and expand the Service.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Service
3. Sharing of Your Information
4. How We Store and Protect Your Information
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other country in which Your Mind Therapy or its affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
- Your Mind Therapy is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Your Mind Therapy or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
5. Your Choices About Your Information
- You control your information: You may update your account information and email-communication preferences at any time by sending us an email and requesting that your information be deleted.
6. Children's Privacy
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
8. Contact Us
9. Workshop Privacy